Grantseeking for Nonprofit Organizations
Designed for anyone in the nonprofit sector.
Learn about identifying and researching foundations as potential sources of funding. This course will help you understand the grantseeking process, and resources that can help when you run into roadblocks.
At your own pace, learn to:
- identify your organization's strengths from the funder's perspective
- understand where grants fit in a fundraising plan and who gives them
- find and pursue prospective funders; use the right tools to effectively target your search
- gain a basic understanding of the application and proposal writing process
This course features:
- interactive exercises
- case studies based on real-life scenarios
- opportunities to apply lessons to the student's own work
- a comprehensive final exam
- additional resources including a glossary, bibliography, and helpful Internet links
Sign up today! Your account will remain active for six months, allowing you to review the material as often as you like (please note: the final assessment of your skills may be completed only once.
Registration fees for online training courses are non-refundable.
Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail with a link to begin. The course will be available to you for 180 days from the first time it is accessed.