How to Start a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 12:00 pm
Classroom | Atlanta, GA
Presented by Georgia Lawyers for the Arts and The Foundation Center-Atlanta
- Thinking about attaining tax-exempt status?
- Wondering how to fill out the sundry forms?
- Looking for practical information and hands-on guidance?
- Concerned about the various legal pitfalls threatening the status of a new nonprofit organization?
Georgia Lawyers for the Arts has helped hundreds of nonprofit organizations incorporate and can help you do the same.
The cost is $150. This fee also includes one packet of information for the organization. Extra packets may be purchased for an additional $10 each. Payment may be made by cash or by check made out to "GLA" at the door.
The seminar is open to all organizations seeking nonprofit status. Organizations must register in advance to attend the seminar. You may register by calling the GLA office at 404-873-3911.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:00-3:30pm
- Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 12:00-3:30pm
- Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 12:00-3:30pm
- Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 12:00-3:30pm
- Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 12:00-3:30pm
- Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 12:00-3:30pm
*For dates at other locations, or for additional information, contact Georgia Lawyers for the Arts at 404-873-3911.