Proposal Writers Boot Camp
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:00 am
Oct 18, 2012
Classroom | Cleveland, OH
Get in shape with our intensive training on proposals.
This grantseeker boot camp features three of our most popular courses, taught over three days: Proposal Writing Seminar, Proposal Budgeting Workshop, and Cultivating Grantmaker Relationships. We'll show you how to craft a comprehensive and compelling proposal package and create a sound, well-organized proposal budget. You'll master how to successfully steward a grant, and build a path to securing the next one.
Tuesday, October 16, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, October 17, 9 a.m to 4 p.m.
Thursday, October 18, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
NOTE: This is a three day course, but only one registration is necessary for all three days.
- What grantmakers look for in a proposal and how they approach the review process
- How to use your proposal budget to present a complete picture of your financial needs, and to convey your project's worth for a funder's investment
- How to build a lasting relationship with your funder through grant stewardship, and secure the next one
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 5th Edition (a $39.95 value)
- Free copy of The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals (a $39.95 value)
- Complimentary one-week subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional
$495.00 per person