Proposal Budgeting Basics
Thursday, August 23, 2012 3:00 pm
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.We are no longer accepting online registrations for today's webinar. However, you can still join us by following the quick link below to join the meeting starting at 2:30 PM eastern time--if this is your first webinar, please allow yourself 10-15 minutes for set up.
Quick link to webinar (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):
ALTERNATE LINK: http://foundationcenter.adobeconnect.com/pbb8-23-12
Choose to enter as a "Guest." You do not need a user name/password.
Visual Quick Start Guide for joining a meeting (includes troubleshooting tips).
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.