Strengthening Your Nonprofit's Income Portfolio
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:00 pm
2:30 pm ET
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.
Part two in our three-part training series, Building Your Nonprofit's Sustainability, this webinar teaches how to determine your organization's income strategy and apply the cost/benefit analysis to different revenue options.
- The pros and cons of diversified funding sources
- Identifying your best funding prospects
- Understanding the costs and values of different funding sources
- Assessing the direct, indirect, and hidden costs of a new revenue stream
- Slides, cost assessment templates, and other resources are available as downloadable handouts to help you strengthen your organization's income portfolio.
INSTRUCTOR RICHARD BREWSTER
Richard is executive director of the National Center on Nonprofit Enterprise (NCNE), an organization whose mission is to help nonprofits make wise economic decisions. NCNE provides nonprofits with tools to achieve financial stability, manage costs, and effectively measure performance and impact.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.