Finding Foundation Support for Your Education
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:00 pm
Classroom | New York, NY
Learn about tools and techniques for seeking financial support for higher education.
Are you looking for undergraduate scholarships?
Are you a graduate student seeking doctoral support?
Are you seeking funding for continuing education?
Join us for our introductory class on obtaining financial aid for your studies. We'll dispel some common myths about foundation support and discuss:
- What you need to know before approaching foundations
- The different sources of funding
- How to create a personal profile to attract funders
- Resources that provide information on scholarships from foundations and other grantmakers
- The application process, including tips on how to make your application successful
Space is limited. Register online below or in person. Registrants requiring ASL signers or other disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance. If you need further information, please call (212) 620-4230.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. Wheelchair users can enter the New York Library/Learning Center at 8 East 16th Street (between Fifth Avenue and Union Square West).
See other Finding Foundation Support for Your Education class dates.