NEW CLASS: Understanding Collaboration
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1:00 pm
Classroom | New York, NY
Strategic collaborations, joint programming, and mergers are becoming more important to the nonprofit sector every day, and understanding your options for working collaboratively to achieve mission-critical impact is a must for today’s nonprofit leaders.
This new free class, developed in partnership with La Piana Consulting, will walk you through the basics of collaboration and provide you with:
- An understanding of why nonprofits are choosing collaboration
- Knowledge of the range of options available for collaboration
- A framework for the basic steps in the process of forging successful collaborative relationships
- Action steps for further exploration
- Access to model collaborations
Our new class will offer an introduction to the Nonprofit Collaboration Database and a discussion of tools that can put your organization on the path to successful collaborative partnerships.
Space is limited. Register online below or in person. Registrants requiring ASL signers or other disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance. If you need further information, please call (212) 620-4230.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. Wheelchair users can enter the New York Library/Learning Center at 8 East 16th Street (between Fifth Avenue and Union Square West).