Proposal Writing Seminar
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:00 am
Classroom | New York, NY
Want to hear what grantmakers have to say about proposals they've received?
Join over 38,000 grantseekers who have strengthened their skills with our most popular course. You'll gain insight on how to prepare a compelling proposal and convince funders to become part of your success.
- Write a succinct cover letter and executive summary to the grantmaker
- Support and humanize your statement of need with relevant data
- Organize detailed and comprehensive project descriptions
- Present a concise organizational overview and necessary appendices
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 5th Edition (a $39.95 value)
“I now feel ready to dive into my first grant proposal.“ – Lynne Zele, Camp Sue Osborn
Scholarships are now available for small organizations with 501(c)(3) status that are located in and serve New York City. To view scholarship guidelines and to apply, please visit our New York Scholarship page.