Securing Corporate Partnerships
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:00 am
Classroom | New York, NY
Want to add corporate support to your funding portfolio?
This course will help you understand the unique characteristics of corporate funders and how to gain their support.
- Find the best corporate partnership models for your needs
- Identify and articulate your organization's assets and values to corporate partners
- Secure a corporate partner and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Complimentary one-month subscription to Corporate Giving Online (a $59.95 value)
“I plan to use the resources - such as checklists, databases, gift policy examples - to improve my organization's corporate relations work.” – Allison Dragotto, The Sage Colleges
New York Scholarship Program: These $100 scholarships are intended for small, community-based organizations that are located in, and primarily serve, New York City.