Getting Started with Foundation Grants to Individuals Online
Friday, June 22, 2012 11:00 am
Classroom | Kalispell, MT
Learn effective strategies for finding funders that support individuals with the Foundation Center's online funding database.
This hands-on class is especially for individual grantseekers — students, artists, academic researchers, libraries, and financial aid officers. It will teach you how to search through detailed descriptions of more than 8,500 foundation programs in Foundation Grants to Individuals Online, the only online resource devoted exclusively to foundations that support the needs of individuals. This class will help you to find accurate, up-to-date information on foundations that fund:
- Educational support — scholarships, fellowships, loans, and internships
- Students and graduates of specific schools
- Arts and cultural support
- Awards, prizes, and grants by nomination
- International applicants
- Employees/families of employees at specific companies
- Research and professional support
- General welfare and special needs
Flathead County Library is a member of the Foundation Center's network of Cooperating Collections.
To register, please call (406) 756-3618, or e-mail email@example.com.