Proposal Writing Basics and Guide to Online Grantseeker Resources
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Classroom | Spokane, WA
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation?
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
Learn to navigate and use the wide range of resources available on the Foundation Center's newest web site, GrantSpace.org.
This hands-on session will introduce you to the resources available on the Foundation Center’s newest web site for grantseekers, GrantSpace.org.
GrantSpace, a service of the Foundation Center, offers information and resources that are specifically designed to meet the needs of grantseekers. You can explore content based on your subject area or a skill set you want to improve, as well as take advantage of our various tools to get answers to the most frequently asked questions, find sample documents, including proposals, and more.
Spokane Public Library is a member of the Foundation Center's network of Cooperating Collections.