Proposal Writing Basics and How to Approach a Foundation - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:00 pm
Classroom | San Diego, CA
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation, how to build relationships with foundation prospects, and prepare for calls and meetings with funders.
For those new to proposal writing, Proposal Writing Basics will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation?
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
This How to Approach a Foundation will teach you how to:
- Initiate contact with potential funders
- Plan calls and meetings
- Effectively communicate with funders during the grant process
Prior attendance at Grantseeking Basics is strongly recommended.