Proposal Writing and Budgeting Basics - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Monday, August 06, 2012 4:00 pm
Classroom | Denver, CO
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation, with a special focus on how to present a proposal budget effectively.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- A detailed analysis of the compnents of a project budget
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
Please note: This workshop will take place in the B-2 Conference Center, which is located in the basement at the West end of the building.