Building a Sustainable Nonprofit Organization
Friday, September 14, 2012 9:00 am
Classroom | San Francisco, CA
Is your nonprofit built to last?
On a limited budget, maintaining a healthy organization can be a real challenge. This course focuses on strengthening your financial stability and monitoring how well your organization aligns its resources with its mission.
- Recognize the main characteristics of a sustainable nonprofit organization
- Assess your nonprofit's financial health
- Strengthen your nonprofit's income portfolio
- Evaluate and improve your organization's competitive edge
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of Wise Decision-Making in Uncertain Times: Using Nonprofit Resources Effectively (a $39.95 value)
For nonprofit executive directors, senior managers, board members, and development professionals.