Finding Foundation Support for Your Education
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 6:45 pm
Classroom | San Francisco, CA
Learn about tools and techniques for seeking financial support for higher education.
Are you looking for undergraduate scholarships?
Are you a graduate student seeking doctoral support?
Are you seeking funding for continuing education?
Join us for our introductory class on obtaining financial aid for your studies. We'll dispel some common myths about foundation support and discuss:
- What you need to know before approaching foundations
- The different sources of funding
- How to create a personal profile to attract funders
- Resources that provide information on scholarships from foundations and other grantmakers
- The application process, including tips on how to make your application successful
Immediately preceding this class, is a special program, Making the Case for Graduate School from 5:30pm-6:30pm.