Open House 2012: Celebrating 35 Years of Service in San Francisco!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:00 am
Classroom | San Francisco, CA
The Foundation Center-San Francisco’s 35th Anniversary Series
In celebration of the Foundation Center's 35 years of service in San Francisco, we are offering a series of programs designed to shine the spotlight on how philanthropy and fundraising have evolved in our region and what changes are happening in the field today.
We invite you to join us for our annual open house on Tuesday, February 28th. We'll present a brand-new training program and several sessions — featuring authors and thought leaders — designed to assist nonprofits in developing strategies for success. Drop by for refreshments and informative demonstrations throughout the day, or register for one of the scheduled programs listed below.
Open House Schedule:
- 9:00-9:15 am: Welcome & morning refreshments
Programs (registration required):
- 9:15-10:45 am: Meet the Author--Boards On Fire! Inspiring Leaders to Raise Money Joyfully, presented by Susan Howlett
- 11:00-12:15 pm: Nonprofit Sustainability: Building Blocks to Organizational Success, presented by Scott Ullman
- 1:00-2:15 pm: New Class: Understanding Collaboration, presented by Scott Ullman
- 2:30-3:45 pm: The Networked Nonprofit: Best Practices for Social Fundraising, presented by Beth Kanter
Demonstrations—registration not required (all on 6th floor):
- 10:00-10:30 am: New Foundation Center Finds
- 12:15-12:45 pm: Spotlight on Resources for Individual Grantseekers
- 3:00-3:30 pm: Hidden Electronic Treasures Available at the Center
- 4:00-4:30 pm: A Baker’s Dozen: Featuring Our Staff’s Favorite Resources