Foundation Funding Research: Strategies for Finding and Evaluating Prospects
Thursday, August 09, 2012 1:00 pm
Classroom | Washington, DC
August 9, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and
August 10, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Note--only one registration is necessary for this day-and-a-half course.
Need help with finding and evaluating funding prospects?
In this day-and-a-half course, you'll learn the many ways to find and evaluate comprehensive, accurate, and timely information on prospective funders with the nation's premier grantseeking tool, Foundation Directory Online Professional.
- Translate your organization's needs into funding research strategies
- Evaluate funders to determine the best fit for your organization
- Identify funding prospects based on your location, subject fields, and activities
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Complimentary one-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional (a $179.95 value)