Proposal Budgeting Workshop
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:00 am
Classroom | Washington, DC
Not sure how to tell your story through the budget numbers?
Gain the confidence and knowledge you need to build and present an accurate budget. This course will teach you how to compile a budget step-by-step, building a complete picture of your financial needs.
- Determine the full cost of your project, including overhead
- Calculate all personnel costs, fringe benefits, and non-personnel expenses
- Align your budget with project objectives
- Present your income and expenses per funder guidelines
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points