Introduction to Corporate Giving
Join us for an introduction to the world of corporate support for nonprofits and funding research tools to help you identify corporate prospects. We'll answer such questions as:
- Why do companies give and why might they give to my nonprofit?
- What do companies give and how do they do it?
- How do I determine if my organization is ready to seek corporate contributions?
- How can I match my organization's needs with the interests of a corporation?
- How can I use the Foundation Center's resources to locate corporate funders?
- How do I approach a potential corporate supporter?
We will include a case study illustrating a corporate-nonprofit partnership.
Prior attendance at Grantseeking Basics is strongly recommended.