Securing Corporate Partnerships
Nonprofits need to seek multiple avenues of funding to succeed in the current economic landscape. Adding corporate support to your fundraising portfolio can help you meet your organization’s needs.
In this course, we’ll focus on the unique characteristics of corporate funders and how to gain their support. You’ll learn how to determine what your organization has to offer corporate partners and how to prepare your approach.
- The landscape of corporate philanthropy
- How to determine the best corporate partnership models for your needs
- Ways to identify and articulate your assets and value to corporate partners
- Tools to find a corporate partner and foster a mutually beneficial relationship
- Understand the different ways that corporations and nonprofits can work together
- Be able to communicate your organization’s strengths and assets to corporations
- Be able to research prospects and identify likely partners
- Approach prospective corporate partners and build successful, ongoing relationships
- Individuals who are new to developing corporate partnerships
- Individuals who want to begin a nonprofit career in corporate relations
- Organizations that are exploring or starting a corporate philanthropy strategy
Upcoming Course Dates
9:00am - 4:00pm