Foundation Fundraising: An Introductory Course
Friday, January 11, 2013 9:00 am
Classroom | San Francisco, CA
New to foundation fundraising?
Gain a better understanding of the grantseeking process with independent, corporate, and community foundations, and position your organization as a desirable partner for grantmakers.
- Adopt the terminology used in foundation fundraising
- Showcase the characteristics grantmakers look for in their nonprofit partners
- Establish the match between your funding needs and grantmaker interest
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Complimentary one-week subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional
- Free copy of Foundation Fundamentals, 8th Edition (a $39.95 value)
“This course provided all the answers I was looking for to begin to learn how to do fundraising through foundations.“
– David P. Green, MD, San Antonio Metropolitan Ministries