The Intersection of Philanthropy, Faith, and Race (segment 2 of 5)
Dr. Robert Franklin
President, Morehouse College
For the third installment of the Philanthropy and Faith series, three speakers—Dr. Robert Franklin, Lynn Walker Huntley, and Dr. Layli Phillips—share their thoughts about the intersection of philanthropy, faith, and race in a lively discussion moderated by Lesley Grady.
Download the program handout (Microsoft Word, 104KB)
View additional segments:
- Segment 1: Welcome [6:54]
- Segment 2: Dr. Robert Franklin, President, Morehouse College [32:00]
- Segment 3: Lynn Walker Huntley, Esq., President, the Southern Education Foundation [21:42]
- Segment 4: Dr. Layli Phillips, Associate professor and graduate director of women's studies and associated faculty of African American studies, Georgia State University [18:29]
- Segment 5: Panel discussion [16:51]
Webcast hosted by Georgia Public Broadcasting
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!Your Rating: Average Rating (0 votes cast):