Welcome to GrantSpaceSM, the Foundation Center’s learning community for the social sector!
GrantSpaceSM, a service of the Foundation Center, offers information and resources that are specifically designed to meet the needs of nonprofits worldwide in need of know-how for securing funding and operating effective organizations.
GrantSpaceSM is the place to:
EXPLORE in-depth content
ENGAGE with a community of peers and experts
ENERGIZE your fundraising efforts
At GrantSpaceSM, you can:
- View video recordings of live discussions with funders
- Listen to podcasts featuring experts in the field
- Find answers to your questions in our Knowledge Base
- Ask us! Connect right now with an information professional
- Get information about opportunities in your field of interest
- Increase your expertise in fundraising and management
- Attend training and events, in-person and online
- See what's happening at our calendar
- Register to rate content, leave comments, and join our forum
- Find us at one of our 470+ free Funding Information Network locations
GrantSpaceSM will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to find funding, manage your nonprofit, and improve your community.
Join today to build a better tomorrow.
In 2011, Beaconfire Consulting was awarded a Non-Profit Standard of Excellence WebAward for the development of GrantSpace from the Web Marketing Association.
About the Foundation Center
Established in 1956, the Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training, it connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed. The Center maintains the most comprehensive database on U.S. and, increasingly, global grantmakers and their grants — a robust, accessible knowledge bank for the sector. It also operates research, education, and training programs designed to advance knowledge of philanthropy at every level. Thousands of people visit the Center's web site each day and are served in its five regional library/learning centers and its network of more than 470 Funding Information Network locations in public libraries, community foundations, and educational institutions nationwide and around the world. For more information, please visit foundationcenter.org or call (212) 620-4230.
79 Fifth Avenue/16th Street
New York, NY 10003-3076
133 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 350
Atlanta, GA 30303-1804
1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1600
Cleveland, OH 44115-2001
312 Sutter Street, Suite 606
San Francisco, CA 94108-4314
1627 K Street, NW, Third Floor
Washington, DC 20006-1708