Grantseeker Training Institute
Monday, January 14, 2013 9:00 am - Jan 18, 2013 4:00 pm
Classroom | New York, NY
Master the keys to successful grantseeking in five days.
In just five days, the Foundation Center’s team of expert instructors will help you...
- Develop strategies to sharpen your grantseeking focus
- Learn to articulate your funding requests more powerfully
- Network with peers and colleagues from the nonprofit world
Learn the characteristics of a sustainable nonprofit organization and how to improve the financial health of your organization.
Get started with a fundraising plan that maximizes funding for your organization and identify where grants fit in
Search for grantmakers that match your needs with hands-on, interactive training in our computer lab.
Master proposal writing. Learn to craft a comprehensive, compelling proposal package step-by-step.
Build effective grantmaker relationships from the initial approach through the life of a grant and beyond.
TAKE HOME TOOLKIT: FREE ($300+ VALUE)
- Wise Decision-Making in Uncertain Times: Using Nonprofit Resources Effectively
- Securing Your Organization's Future
- One month subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional
- The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals
Applicable for 30 CFRETM International points.
$795 per person for five full days
Limited seating...enroll today!
The Institutes sell out quickly.
No refunds. Credit may be applied to Foundation Center products and services.
“Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the Institute. The instructors were smart, engaging, and presented a huge amount of information in a clear, easy-to-follow format. And I cannot tell you how exciting it was to get an inside look at how a major funder operates.“ – Executive Director, Atlanta
Scholarships are now available for small organizations with 501(c)(3) status that are located in and serve New York City. To view scholarship guidelines and to apply, please visit our New York Scholarship page.