Proposal Budgeting Basics
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
Are you stymied by this essential component of any grant proposal?
Are you wondering if you need a financial expert to create a budget for you?
This free training session geared to the novice grantseeker will cover such topics as:
- What kinds of expenses are covered under "personnel"?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine an overall amount that is neither too high nor too low in relation to what you expect to accomplish?
- What is the relationship between the budget for your project and the overall budget for your nonprofit organization?
- What kinds of expenses should be included on the "overhead" line?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.We are no longer accepting online registrations for today's webinar. However, if you'd like to join us you can follow the quick link below to join the meeting starting at 12:30 PM--if this is your first webinar, please allow yourself 10-15 minutes for set up):
Quick link to webinar (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):