Proposal Budgeting Basics
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Quick link to webinar (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):
http://foundationcenter.acrobat.com/pbb (Choose to enter as a Guest; you do not need a login/password.)
Visual Quick Start Guide for joining a meeting (includes troubleshooting tips).
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.