Proposal Budgeting Basics
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.REGISTER HERE
NOTE: When you click on "Register Here" you will be taken to a registration page on Adobe Connect, our webinar platform. You will be prompted to create an account, with a username and password that you can use to sign up for additional webinars and then to enter the webinar on the scheduled day and time.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.