Philanthropy: The Next 50 Years
Distinguished representatives from the philanthropic sector share their thoughts and concerns about the future of philanthropy and respond to audience questions. The discussion topics are as follows:
- Challenges faced by fundraisers dealing with new strategies, funding resources, and a rapidly changing nonprofit financing landscape
- New paths, partners, and methods of philanthropic giving, as well as challenges to effective philanthropy
- How the next generation will give
Leading the discussion will be Stacy Palmer, Editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- Patrick Feeley, Chair-elect, Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Joseph Suarez, Head, Community Partnerships and Philanthropy, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lauren Hasey Maher, Program Manager, National Center for Family Philanthropy
Audience: This program is geared toward grantmakers, grantseekers and nonprofit observers.
This program is supported by the Meyer Foundation.