Reach New Audiences and Get Donors to Come to You
Thursday, February 01, 2018 2:00 pm
3:30 pm ET
This event is no longer available.
Webinar Start Time:
Eastern Time: 2:00 p.m.
How do you attract more supporters and participants to your programs? Whether your current base is forty or four thousand strong, you know your programs can benefit more people if they only knew about them (and if you had more money to do more with). How can you capture the attention of people who would support—or benefit from—your work in this noisy, busy, attention-deficient age? In this webinar, we'll explore the tools and lay out the methodologies designed to do just that: expand your community and your impact by reaching and growing beyond your base.
To discover more about what you will learn in this webinar, click here for a sneak preview.
You’ll learn to expand the number of people who:
- Connect with your mission
- Believe in your methodology
- Devote time, money or voice to your cause
- Setting goals
- Establishing the “base”
- Defining the growth audience
- Connecting with the new audience
- Setting incentives
- Getting them come to you
Upon completion of this webinar and accompanying action guide you will be able to:
- Identify easy areas for growth
- Define your two target growth audiences
- Discover what makes your current supporters love you
- Leverage the power of social proof
- Understand the four reasons people give you money
- Formulate your various features and benefits…and know just how to use them
- Create incentives that bring them to you and make them feel indebted to your organization
- Develop lead-generation social media marketing strategies for your nonprofit
- Executive Directors
- Development Officers
- Program Directors and Managers
- Communications and Marketers
Boris Kievsky is a storyteller and entrepreneur who is happy to combine his passions for technology, storytelling, and making a positive difference in the world. He is the founder of Speed of Like—a boutique digital agency that works with small businesses and nonprofits, helping them increase their impact locally and globally through digital tools including websites, social media, email, advertising and crowdfunding. Focusing on the power of technology to boost impact, Boris founded dotOrgStrategy.com, a platform for teaching nonprofits how to effectively achieve and expand their missions by using the right online tools and strategies, without over-stretching their resources.
Organizations that Boris has worked with include: The Milken Family Foundation, The Milken Archive of Jewish Music, National Obesity Foundation, Magen Yeladim Child Safety Institute, jGirls Magazine, Genesis Philanthropy Group, Lowell Milken Center for Unsung Heroes, Jewcer, Masa Israel, and New York City Children’s Theater.