Introduction to Corporate Giving
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 10:00 am
In-person | Atlanta, GA
Explore the world of corporate support and tools and resources on corporate giving.
Seeking to target companies that might fund your organization?
Finding it hard to get information?
Need to get beyond the Yellow Pages?
Join us for an introduction to the world of corporate support for nonprofits and funding research tools to help you identify corporate prospects. We'll answer such questions as:
- What are the motivations behind corporate giving?
- What is the difference between a direct corporate giving program and a company-sponsored foundation and how does it affect my approach to research?
- What are the different pathways to partnership with a company?
- How can I match my organization's needs with the interests of a corporation?
- How can I use the Foundation Center’s resources to locate corporate funders?
We will include a case study illustrating a corporate-nonprofit partnership.
Prior attendance at Grantseeking Basics is strongly recommended.
Space is limited. Register online with the form below, in person, or by calling (404) 880-0095. Registrants requiring ASL signers or other disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. If you need further information, please call (404) 880-0095.