AFP Fundraising Boot Camp and Career Fair
Saturday, September 16, 2017 8:15 am
1:00 pm ET
In-person | Cleveland, OH
This event is no longer available.
Are you an emerging development professional eager for new ideas and methods for successful fundraising work? Experienced but looking to learn about some of the latest trends? Are you looking to make a professional connection? This workshop is for you!
AFP’s Fundraising Boot Camp is a workshop intended to provide fundraising professionals with new information and ideas. The half-day is designed to inspire candid conversations related to the field of philanthropy; foster networking with seasoned leaders in development and non-profit management; and help you advance to the next level in your career.
Comprised of three unique sessions that will begin with Tools for the Frontline Fundraiser; discuss Keys to Designing Happiness in your organization; and close with a Leadership Learning Panel and Fair. Please be prepared with questions and be ready to engage in discussion with our expert guest speakers and your peers.
2 CFRE credits pending
- 8:30 AM – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 AM – Welcome
- 9:00 AM-9:50 AM – Tools for the Frontline Fundraiser, presented by Brad Milius, Cleveland Clinic & Jessica Ford, Oberlin College
- 9:50 AM – Break
- 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM – Designing Happiness, presented by Jack Ricchiuto and Evan Ishida, Thrive Cleveland
- 10:50 AM – Break
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM – Leadership Learning Panel
- Augie Napoli, United Way of Greater Cleveland
- Anne-Marie Connors, Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
- Sara Thomas, Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center
- Dana Textoris, Grants Plus
- Dave Holmes, Foundation Center (Moderator)
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Closing Remarks & Career Fair
Space is limited! Register below!