Introduction to Finding Grants and Proposal Writing
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:00 pm
3:00 pm ET
In-person | Ashtabula, OH
This event is no longer available.
Are you new to finding grants and proposal writing or want a quick refresher? If so, you don’t want to miss one of our most popular classes.
You will learn the 10 most important things you need to know about finding grants including:
- Who funds nonprofits and what are their motivations.
- What do funders really want to know about the organizations they are interested in funding.
- How do you identify potential funders and make the first approach.
The second half of this special extended class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no