Is Starting a Nonprofit Right for You?
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:00 am
12:00 pm ET
In-person | Warren, OH
Do you have a passion for doing good? Are you thinking of starting a nonprofit? Attend this session to explore the many options you can pursue on your way toward making a difference in your community.
Session highlights will include:
- Defining what a nonprofit is
- Advantages and disadvantages of forming a nonprofits
- How to get started and common misconceptions
- Alternatives to starting your own nonprofit.
- A new free resource: The Nonprofit Startup Assessment Tool
Sign-in & networking: 9am
Light refreshments provided.
Space is limited. Register online with the form below, in person, or by calling (216) 861-1933. Registrants requiring ASL signers or other disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. If you need further information, please call (216) 861-1933.