Proposal Budgeting Basics
Wednesday, August 05, 2015 5:00 pm
In-person | New York, NY
THIS IS AN OFF-SITE CLASS
This class will be held at the NYC Department of Youth & Community Development (see address below).
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
Space is limited. Register online below or in person. Registrants requiring ASL signers or other disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance. If you need further information, please call (212) 620-4230.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. The location is wheelchair accessible.