Special Program: How to Craft an Effective Case for Support
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:00 am
In-person | New York, NY
Presented in collaboration with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists
Check-in: 9:30 am
Do you need to raise money for your organization, but don’t know where to start? Clearly articulating your organization’s work is a good place to begin. This hands-on session is designed to help all kinds of nonprofits develop an effective case for support — a document that you can use to explain to your donors the impact your organization has.
In this session, you will learn about the different formats for a case for support and see examples from various nonprofits. We’ll explore the process for creating a case for support so you’ll understand what’s involved and can start planning yours.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand what a case for support is and how it is used
- Understand what’s involved in building your case, pulling together your evidence, stories, and testimonials
- Explore design, image, and graphic considerations
- Understand what’s involved in doing it yourself versus working with a consultant
Who Should Attend:
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Marketing and Communications Staff
- Board Members
President & Strategic Director
Red Rooster Group
This course qualifies for 1.5 CFRE Education Credits.