Special Program: Online Storytelling for Nonprofits
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:00 am
In-person | New York, NY
This Event is Closed
Check-in: 9:30 am
The power of story can define your brand, reach your audience, increase your impact and raise more funds. Framing your story (or stories) and telling it well is fundamental to your organization's ability to reach the people who can help you do more in the world. The right strategy for telling that story online—through your website, emails, videos, social media channels and more—can make the difference between spinning your wheels and catapulting your organization to the next level. Learn how storytelling can help you capture attention, build community, and increase your impact.Topics covered will include:
- Identifying your target audiences
- Five crucial elements to telling your story online today
- The most effective social media platforms to reach the people you want to reach
- How often you should post where
- The best tools to use
- Converting audiences into communities and donors
- How to do it all without stretching your organization too thin!
Registrants requiring disability-related services are asked to contact Foundation Center by calling (212) 620-4230. Please allow at least two weeks advance notice so that we may best accommodate your request.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. The location is wheelchair accessible.