Special Program: The Magic of Video: All You Need to Know About Video for Nonprofits and Foundations
Thursday, May 04, 2017 10:00 am
In-person | New York, NY
Check-in: 9:45 am
You already know that video is a powerful communications tool, and that your nonprofit or foundation should consider making better use of it. But how do you begin?
This interactive class will provide you with all you need to know to get your video strategy on track. The session will help clarify such issues as:
- The power and impact of video for communicating your organization’s work
- The best uses of video as a medium
- Weighing the benefits of professional versus homemade video
- How to decide between filmed versus animated video
- Understanding the process of having a professional video produced
- What costs to expect in producing a professional video
About the Presenters:
Mike Kraus and Yuval Lion are the co-founders of MYLKmedia, a video production company located in New York that specializes in producing filmed and animated videos for the social sector. Their clients include the United Nations, New York Life Foundation, Foundation Center, and many nonprofits of various sizes.
Mike is MYLKmedia’s Creative Director and is an award-winning, BBC-trained video journalist who brings creativity and flair to every video project.
Yuval is MYLKmedia’s Production Director and is a former international news producer for NBC and PBS, and has been nominated for two news Emmy awards.
This course qualifies for 1.5 CFRE Education Credits.