Introduction to Corporate Giving
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:00 pm
Quick link to webinar (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):
http://foundationcenter.acrobat.com/corpgv (Choose to enter as a Guest; you do not need a login/password.)
Visual Quick Start Guide for joining a meeting (includes troubleshooting tips).
Explore the world of corporate support and tools and resources on corporate giving.
Seeking to target companies that might fund your organization?
Finding it hard to get information?
Need to get beyond the Yellow Pages?
Join us for an introduction to the world of corporate support for nonprofits and funding research tools to help you identify corporate prospects. We'll answer such questions as:
- What are the motivations behind corporate giving?
- What is the difference between a direct corporate giving program and a company-sponsored foundation and how does it affect my approach to research?
- What are the different pathways to partnership with a company?
- How can I match my organization's needs with the interests of a corporation?
- How can I use the Foundation Center’s resources to locate corporate funders?
We will include a case study illustrating a corporate-nonprofit partnership.
Prior attendance at Grantseeking Basics is strongly recommended.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.