Proposal Writing Basics
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 3:00 pm
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
- For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Proposal Budgeting Basics.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.We are no longer accepting online registrations for today's webinar. However, if you'd like to join us you can follow the quick link below to join the meeting starting at 2:30 PM--if this is your first webinar, please allow yourself 10-15 minutes for set up):
Quick link to webinar (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):