Proposal Writing Basics
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation or corporation.
If you are new to proposal writing, you may be wondering:
- What are the key components of a proposal to a foundation or corporation?
- Who should sign a grant request?
- How should the proposal be packaged?
- Should you contact a funder if your proposal is turned down?
- Where can you find more information on proposal writing, including sample proposals?
Proposal Writing Basics, an introductory overview of the process for new proposal writers, will give you some answers!
- For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Proposal Budgeting Basics.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.We are no longer accepting online registrations for today's webinar. However, if you'd like to join us you can follow the quick link below to join the meeting starting at 1:30 PM--if this is your first webinar, please allow yourself 10-15 minutes for set up):
Quick link to webinar (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):