The Cycle of Nonprofit Sustainability
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm ET
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.
Part one of our three-part series, Building Your Nonprofit's Sustainability, this webinar teaches the five essential characteristics of effective, sustainable nonprofits and helps you understand how to implement them in your organization.
- How the five characteristics of a sustainable nonprofit reinforce one another
- Tools to build or enhance each key characteristic
- The capacity to adapt and its relation to long-term sustainability
- Understanding your organization's competitive edge
- Slides, the case study, and other resources are available as downloadable handouts to help you strengthen your organization's long-term sustainability.
INSTRUCTOR RICHARD BREWSTER
Richard is executive director of the National Center on Nonprofit Enterprise (NCNE), an organization whose mission is to help nonprofits make wise economic decisions. NCNE provides nonprofits with tools to achieve financial stability, manage costs, and effectively measure performance and impact.
Other webinars in the series:
- Strengthening Your Nonprofit's Income Portfolio, January 30, 2013
- Improving Your Nonprofit's Financial Health, February 6, 2013
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.