Proposal Writing Basics
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:00 pm
4:00 pm ET
This event is no longer available.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
- For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Proposal Budgeting Basics
NOTE: When you click on "Register Here" you will be taken to a registration page on Adobe Connect, our webinar platform. Registration will be keyed to your e-mail address, which you will need to enter on the log-in page when joining the webinar on the scheduled day and time.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.