Grant-Ready Program Development and Operations
Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:30 pm
3:30 pm ET
In-person | Charlotte, NC
This event is no longer available.
Conveying a strong program design and process are keys to delivering maximum donor impact in your grant proposal. It takes more than a well-researched and impactful program rationale. Your design must be logistically strong and programmatically sound while also taking the reader on a journey where your program serves as a key element to tie the need and success together. Join us for an in-person training with non-profit and Foundation Center leaders Zohra Zori and Maria Azuri on crafting program designs and processes that will make your proposal stand out.
- Outline the steps of the program
- Outline processes to align with the intended program impact and rationale
- Connect the program goal with a structured operation that leads to intended impact
- Introductory- to mid-level non-profit professionals
- Non-profit professionals looking to increase their grant writing skills
- Non-profit professionals wanting to sharpen their program design and process skills