Introduction to Proposal Writing
In-person | Harrisburg, PA
This newly revised class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. The class will last for about 1 hour with 30 minutes set aside at the end of class for you to start working on a proposal outline. That part of the class is optional but highly recommended so please stick around for that if you can.
Topics will include:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips to make each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
Guest Speaker Chad Barger, CFRE
Fundraising Productivity Strategist & Director of the Cultural Enrichment Fund
This event is led by a Funding Information Network partner.