Money to Match Your Mission: Identifying and Applying for Grant Funds
In-person | Eau Claire, WI
As funding becomes more difficult to secure, non-profit organizations face significant challenges to fulfill their missions. This seminar reviews the questions non-profits need to answer before searching and applying for grant funds, outlines the 7 basic elements of most proposals, and shows participants how to match their needs to funder priorities. Participants focus on the major questions that need to be answered prior to a grant application and incorporating these answers into research and ultimately a competitive proposal.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Determine if your organization is prepared to begin applying for grant funding
- Identify the questions that need to be answered prior to beginning research
- List and describe the 7 major elements of most grant proposals
- Describe different approaches to conducting grant research
- Explain the characteristics of a good prospect
- Identify next steps for pursuing good prospects you have identified
This event is led by a Funding Information Network partner.