Introduction to Proposal Writing and Foundation Directory Online
In-person | Brooklyn, NY
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher, and also learn about the new FDO? If so, you don’t want to miss this class!
This class will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no
- 30-minute hands-on exercise to develop a proposal outline (in-person classes only)
- Explore how Foundation Directory Online can help you connect with grantmakers who care about your community and the services you provide.
This event is led by a Funding Information Network partner.