Meet Up - Exchange, Iteration, and Scale: Tech Solutions for Global Development
Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:00 pm
5:30 pm PT
In-person | San Francisco
This event is no longer available.
How does technology impact international and human development? In a globalized and increasingly connected world, change doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Many existing solutions are versions of previous models and inventions that have been tried, tested, improved, scaled, and dispersed for positive impact to communities around the world. Given this, how can practitioners better share ideas, iterate on existing projects, and scale successful ones?
Join Impact Hub SF and Foundation Center West for a Meet Up on the intersection of technology and global development. Learn how organizations are using technology to help solve some of our greatest challenges and improve the quality of life for people around the world.
- Sharon Langevin, Product Manager, Medic Mobile (@Medic)
- Martin Lukac, Ph.D., Co-Founder and CTO, and Tara Ramanathan, Program Director, Nexleaf Analytics (@Nexleaf, @tramanat)
- Teja Padma, Co-Founder, Khushi Baby (@teamkhushibaby)
- Randy Paynter, Founder and CEO, Care2 (@Care2, @paynter)
- Jonny Price, Senior Director, Kiva U.S. (@Kiva, @JonnyCPrice)
- Afterward, join us for a happy hour so that you can network with your peers and continue the conversation.
Co-hosted by Impact Hub SF