Major Gifts Magic (MGM) - Grow your Major Gifts Program: Hands-on Wealth Screening Training
Wednesday, May 03, 2017 3:00 pm
5:00 pm PT
In-person | San Francisco, CA
This event is no longer available.
Presented in partnership with Development Executives Roundtable (DER)
Do you know the key predictors for major gifts? Find out the theory and gain practical experience by actually using wealth screening software to identify the people most likely to make a major gift. Wealth screening can help you deepen your donor relationships, prioritize your efforts, and raise more money.
The workshop will address techniques for:
- Understand the information about prospects that can help predict future giving
- Know how to use wealth screening software to develop capacity ratings for targeting your best prospects for direct mail, major gifts, and planned giving
- Learn best practices for achieving optimal results
- Find out where prospect data comes from and the ethics of prospect research
- Develop profiles on 5 of your donors and receive a 7-day free trial of DonorSearch wealth screening software
Note: Bring your own laptop or tablet, some laptops will be available at Foundation Center West. If you bring your own laptop, please note that DonorSearch works best in Google Chrome.
Jeri Alcock, CFRE, West Coast Sales Manager, DonorSearch. Jeri is a proud data crusader who helps great causes find their greatest champions. At DonorSearch, she manages relationships with consulting firms, recruits new technology partners, and works with colleges and healthcare organizations to screen their prospects and build their major gift and planned giving programs.