Elevate Your Story on LinkedIn: Using LinkedIn to Reach Donors
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:00 am
11:30 am PT
In-person | San Francisco, CA
Are you raising funds for a nonprofit or social enterprise? Have you neglected to use LinkedIn as part of your work? Think again! This workshop is designed to help you uncover the funding possibilities of the world’s premier online professional networking site. Participants will learn how to tell their organization’s story on LinkedIn, and obtain funding from impact investors, foundations, and corporations, and even establish their own LinkedIn connections.
Participants will also learn how to:
- Acquire grants, debt, and equity funding from investors on LinkedIn
- Crowdfund campaigns and capital to launch nonprofit or business plans
- Secure corporate sponsorships and grants from corporate foundations
- Recruit clients, donors, change ambassadors, and strategic partners
- Turn challenging stories into funding opportunities
- Tell your organization’s story and activate your tribe on LinkedIn
Benefits of the Workshop
- Strategy - Better leverage the strategic use of LinkedIn.
- Storytelling - Tell your organization’s story that activate investors and change ambassadors on LinkedIn
- Funding - Use LinkedIn for campaigns and recruit change ambassadors, donors, and strategic partners for your cause and enterprise
- Collaboration - Integrate teams across workstations and create a platform for internal and external collaboration
- Publishing - Establish an online presence as thought leader and use LinkedIn publishing to secure consulting and speaking deals
About the presenter:
Gbenga Ogunjimi is a West African word that means Elevate. As a social entrepreneur, impact investor, and identity strategist, Gbenga applies his wealth of experience in social enterprise, philanthropy and international service as a bridge builder - bridging the gap of access holding back leaders from making imprints on the global stage.
Today, as Founder and CEO of GO Global Inc., Gbenga architects the personal brand of leaders at all levels in career transition. He has coached hundreds of business and nonprofit leaders at organizations like Verizon, Airbnb, American Express, Teach for America, The Foundation Center, Susan G Komen and UN Foundation. Gbenga's international platforms include the Social Enterprise World Forum, and his Business of Storytelling Series (Tell Your Story) has reached business leaders across Corporate America.