Proposal Budgeting Basics
Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:30 pm
Classroom | Seaside, CA
This event is no longer available.
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?